We have a wide range of payment options available, including secured online payment options provided by RapidPay. When paying your bills or transferring money to our trust account you can use:-
- Direct credit, from your bank account;
- Cash, in person at any ANZ Bank branch;
- Credit card*, either online, by telephone or in person;
- BPAY* from your online bank login; or
- Our online payment facility*.
Please contact us on 07 3829 3503 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further assistance with your payment.
* Please note that a surcharge will be levied by RapidPay for these payment methods. The fee is dependent on the card type you use and will be displayed to you prior to finalising your payment.
Online payment facility
To pay by credit card over the internet you can use the facility on our website. Enter the RapidPay reference number found on the front of your invoice / anticipated deposit and follow the prompts.
Access the online payment facility by clicking on the link here.
RapidPay is operated by Rapid Financial Services Solutions Pty Ltd was launched in 2007. It is a payment system specifically designed for small law firms – to find out more please visit www.rapidpaylegal.com.au